Monday, November 25, 2013

Sweet potato fries in da oven


Who does not love fries?  Seriously?  Ok, my five year old hates fries and everything potato, but that's another story.

I introduce my recipe for sweet potato fries in da oven.   I'm pretty proud of myself for taking these pictures all by myself!


The recipe:


  • 1 Sweet Potato
  • Cooking Oil (I use light olive oil)
  • Salt
  • Pepper
  • Paprika (optional)
Preheat da oven to 450 degrees.  Slice up your sweet potato into thin strips.  Place in bowl and drizzle a bit of cooking oil on top.  Next, sprinkle on your desired amount (I don't measure anything) of salt, pepper, and paprika.  Toss potatoes until evenly coated.

Transfer potatoes to cookie sheet.  Bake for 8 minutes, then turn potatoes.  Cook for another 5-10 minutes to desired doneness.  Is that a word?  Nope, but you know what I mean.  

Cool for a bit so you don't burn your mouth off.  Enjoy with ketchup, as show below.  If you want. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment