Monday, November 25, 2013

The ugly truth...


Well... I took some photos this morning and I hate them.

I can't believe that I have gained 20 pounds in less than two months.

(YES, that was 20 pounds in two months!)

WHAT THE #$*@!!!!


Pardon my symbols, but I'm really, really upset with myself.

And I'm upset that my mirror looks that dirty in the photos.

I swear they don't look that bad in person.  :)

I've decided to log back on to Myfitnesspal.com and start entering in my food consumption everyday.

Are you on Myfitnesspal too?  Yayyyy!!  Add me by clicking here!

I'm also going to install my weight ticker (shown below) to my blog homepage so that you guys can see my status as I will probably update it every other day or so.


Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


And since it is Monday...how about a little motivation?

I'd really like to wear this in the summer after my weight is finally gone.


JCPenney

JCPenney

I found this adorable swimsuit on the JCPenney website here


I have some exciting plans for blog entries later in the week.  Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment